Sherrill Pest Control is a locally-owned, family-operated business, committed to our community of customers and neighbors in Central Tennessee since 1975.
If you're looking for a fulfilling career with a team of people who care deeply about treating our customers right – you're in the right place! Sherrill Pest Control is seeking conscientious and bright people for our service team.
This position is an opportunity for you to give outstanding customer service, build excellent relationships with our local community, tackle problems, and step up to meet new challenges. Do you love the freedom and flexibility of working outside an office? This role will allow you to perform pest inspections, provide pest management services, prepare reports for customers, and much more.
Benefits and Compensation
- $1,000 hiring bonus paid $500 after 3 months and $500 after 6 months
- Starting at $16 depending on experience plus commission and bonus opportunity
- HSA-eligible health insurance
- Paid vacation/personal days/birthdays
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Simple IRA savings with company matching
- And more!
- High school diploma or GED
- A typical schedule of M-F 7:30am-4pm, some Saturdays
- TN drivers license
- 2+ years of manual labor trades (preferred)
- QualityPro certified (preferred)
- Perform inspections for pests, pest harborages, and pest entryways
- Determine, recommend, and provide pest management services
- Inform customers how to reduce pest pressures
- Prepare written reports for customers, and explain services
- Operate and maintain service vehicle, and other service equipment
- Safely utilize, secure, and store pest management products and materials
- Document service activities, and complete and submit paperwork
Sherrill Pest Control is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sherrill Pest does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is determined by qualifications, merit, and business need.